A detailed, economical, safe and manual breast screening from Germany to keep your breasts healthy. Ideal for women between 20-80 years.
NAB India Centre for
Blind Women introduces
1 IN 22 WOMEN IN
URBAN INDIA DEVELOP
WOMEN AT HIGH RISK
- Early Onset of Puberty (< 12 Years)
- Late Menopause/Hormonal Therapy
- No or Late Pregnancy (>30 Years)
- Limited or No Breast Feeding
- Alcohol and/or Tobacco Habits
- Family History of Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer
REGULAR BREAST SCREENING AND EARLY DETECTION CAN SAVE LIVES!
DEVELOPED BY RENOWNED
DR. FRANK HOFFMANN.
INNOVATIVE SCREENING FOR
WOMEN OF ALL AGES
- Medical Tactile Examination (MTE) by blind women
- Detailed and repeatable manual breast examination
- Counselling on Breastcare: Risk and Prevention
- MTE training certified by Rehabilitation Council of Germany
- More than1,00,000 successful examinations conducted across Germany, Austria and Colombia.
100% Manual and Non-Invasive | No Machines Used | Examination by trained visually impaired MTEs | Certified by Rehabilitation Council of Germany
"Breast cancer is now the most common cancer in women in India.
1 out of 22 women in Delhi will develop Breast cancer in her lifetime and out of two who suffer, one dies of it."
Head, Department of Head,
Neck and Breast Oncoplasty,
Fortis Vasant Kunj
For screening Appointment,