- 3 months long Dance workshops were conducted for blind girls at the centre from April 15, 2014.
- Workshops conducted for blind trainees in May 2014:
a. Health & Hygiene- Dr. Pushpa Chandra (Gynecologist) on 2nd May.
b. Breast Cancer Awareness-Dr. Savera Ahmed (Oncologist) on 9th May.
c. Skin Care-Dr. Shehla Agarwal (Skin specialist) on 11th May.
d. Expressions Saloon team provided free stylish hair cuts to all the girls at the centre on May 14, 2014. (Pic ix.2.d Attached).
- A workshop on `Admission Procedures & allied facilities in Delhi University was conducted at the centre on June 6, 2014. Dr. Bipin Tiwary (Coordinator, Equal Opportunity Cell-DU) took the sessions.
- 5 blind girls attended training on `Usage of Smart Cane, an assistive device for the blind at NAB, R.K. Puram-conducted by Saksham Trust on May 26, 2014.
- Blind Students of (April-June) 2014 batch presented a cultural programme at the centre on June 24, 2014: Dance Shows (Jazz & Classical), 2 theatrical plays and 1 group song.
- Rotaract & Interact clubs Installations of blind youth were organized with the help of Rotary South Delhi Metropolitan on August 23, 2014 at NAB Centre.
Students organized a cultural programme to celebrate Teachers’ Day on September 5, 2014 at NAB Centre.
- A workshop on `Usage of Smart Cane’ was organized for students by `Saksham on Sep 8, 2014 at NAB Centre.
- 13 Students watched audio described movie `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ on October 10, 2014. Organized by Saksham
- Around 6 blind students participated in various workshops held at India Festival for Youth & Empowerment 2014 from 10th to 12th October 2014 at Jaishankar Memorial Centre, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Around 8 blind girl trainees participated in National games (Races, Discus throw & Shot put) organized at Jawahar Lal Nehru stadium on 14th 15thJanuary, 2015.
- 30 blind girls participated in a visit to Delhi Army Cantonment (organised by Volunteers for the Blind) on Jan 31, 2015. Blind girls had an opportunity to touch and understand the arms and ammunitions used by the army.
- Around 40 blind girls were taken for a farm house picnic in Delhi on January 14, 2015. Girls had a lot of fun through various games and sports and lavish lunch on the day. We are thankful to our donors for facilitating this wonderful opportunity to them. (Pic iX.13- attached)
- Around 25 blind girls participated in a musical performance on January 30, 2015 at `Gandhi Smriti, Delhi. The occasion was graced by Ho’able Prime Minister, Sh. Narendara Modi.
- One day long Workshops on `Mensuration Management (by oxygen & Sahyog) & `Self healing-Motivational (by Mr. Sumeet Kaul & Team in support of ESHA) were organized for blind girls at the centre on March 10 & 11, 2015 respectively.